Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Dragonlady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as a seller!

Thanks for a great transaction!! Shipped super quick and was a pleasure to deal with.
+1 as a buyer!

Lovely comms, polite and sweet, paid quickly and lovely to deal with
Thanks alot ^^
+1 as a seller. The item was just as described, I'm very happy with my purchase! smile
+1 as a seller!

I purchased some little Rainbow Brite figures and they arrived in perfect condition and as described -- Would definately recommend!
+1 as a seller

Dragonlady is very nice to deal with, my shirts got here safe & sound and she included a hat as an extra gift. Thankyou again smile
+1 seller

-for Celsiy's glasses smile
3+ as a seller, buyer and trader!
+1 as a great buyer. She was a pleasure to deal with, I would be happy to work with her again smile
+1 for being a good buyer!

Purchased two stock wigs from me. Prompt payment and let me know that items arrived. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction!

smile
+1 as a seller

She's very kind and friendly, the shipping was super fast and the item is like new! Thank you! yay
+1 for quick, excellent buyer, great communication--come back to my sales thread any time ^^
+1 buyer!

Lovely to deal with and a prompt payer. She let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would gladly do business with again smile
+1 great seller--would definitely buy again! grin
+1 as a buyer! Purchased a My Select Merl outfit from me, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived. Great communication and very friendly. A pleasure to do business with! A+
+1 for an awesome seller! Wonderful communicator and always ships quickly! Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4