Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Birdie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 for a truly wonderful seller!! I just bought my first bjd from her - an adorable Hujoo - and I am just tickled pink!!! Super fast shipping, excellent communication, such a pleasure to work with!! I LOVE my Jinkie - THANK YOU so much for her, and her outfit and goodies!! Heart
+1 as a buyer~ Very smooth transaction, paid fast, thanks again for buying my clothes! Special 4
+1 for Birdie as buyer, perfect transaction grin
+1

Great buyer. Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you!
+1 as buyer~ everything is always perfect !
+1 as a buyer! Birdie is always a pleasure and I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Thanks again!Happy
+1 as a buyer; prompt payment, great communication, a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 As a buyer!
Paid right away and was awesome to work with! Total sweetheart =)
I love birdie! She's very pleasant to do business with!
+1 Birdie is a wonderful seller!

I purchased Classmates Takeru from her and he arrived in excellent condition and packaged well. Very patient and friendly. Thank you!
+1 positive as seller

I bought a j-doll from Birdie, and she was awesome to deal with and shipped out immediately. Definitely recommend smile
+1 for being an awesome and generous 'seller'!
+1 positive

She was so kind to charge herself with shipping, and I was so glad to adopt both her boys. Thanks for the cool extras!
+1 as a seller. Rida was beautiful and pictures were supplied and communication was great! thanks!
+1 for being a wonderful buyer!

I like working with birdie. She is always very friendly and polite in her PMs, she sends off payment immediately and is sure to let you know when the item arrived. I'm always worried about my international mailings not getting to the buyers, so I'm happy that she always tells me that everything is OK. Awesome transaction, thank you! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8