Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Luffygirl's Feedback; feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1. She bought boy from me awhile ago. I bet you will give him a good home!! smile
There are not enough numbers or symblos to adequately express how awesome I think Luffygirl is!!! She sent a HUGE box of barbies, kens, etc and paid the shipping herself for my toy collection. I never dreamed when she asked for my address "to send a few" that I would get such an amazing number of dolls! Thank you x 1,000!! <3 <3
+1 as a trade partner! Very friendly and awesome communication. Thank you for the eye chips. <3
+1 - For a wonderful group order. Great communication, told me exactly what was going on; fast shipping and a really nice person.
+ 1 as a seller.
Lovely seller, good communication and very fast shipping! Would definitely buy from again <3
+1 buyer! Paid promptly and had great communication. Thanks!
+1 Positive as a Buyer
LuffyGirl commissioned me to make an outfit. She was fast to pay and great with communication.
Thank you so much!
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+ 1 for being a wonderful perfect seller! I loved the eyechips! Thank you so much! Daniela.
+1 as a seller. Thank you!
+1 as a seller - bought a pair of eyechips from her and i love them - they are perfect for my new custom - a pleasure doing business with smile
+1 as a seller

good communication, well packed
+1 as a buyer.
Wonderful to do business with, great communication and prompt payment. Thanks for your business. yay
Great seller - I bought a lovely doll from her!
+1 positive. received the elf and love him. thanks so much!
Pages: 1 2 3 4