Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Babyelf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as seller of Dal Puki!
+1 Fantastic seller. Paja arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition!
+1 one as a seller! Great communication, wig was in good condition and mailed promptly. Thank you!

(Apologies for the late feedback!)
+1 as a seller! I purchased two complete stock outfits and a stock jacket, and they were in perfect condition, arrived fast, and was well packaged. Very pleased!
1+ shipped pretty quickly, great communication, but needed a little more packing
(03-09-2010, 03:08 PM)kookie Wrote: [ -> ]1+ shipped pretty quickly, but needed a little more packing

I always package my things very well. As far as I know the item arrived perfectly fine Happy.
+1 as a seller!!! I bought some Taeyang clothes and they arrived very fast, nice communication...
+1 for being a great & trustworthy seller!

I purchased a long black wig & MJ's stock outfit from her and she shipped in quickly. Items arrived well packaged & just as described. Many thanks! yay
+1 for a super sweet buyer. smile Very patient and understanding. Smooth transaction. Thanks so much! smile
+1 for an easy and pleasant transaction, the parcel arrived quickly and the Dal was very well packed.

Thanks again ^^
+1 Shipping was super fast , and great communication.
+1 as a seller.
I've finally got my grail doll grin She was packaged well and babyelf was very patient and friendly ^^ thanks again!
+ 2 positive

We made several transactions and she is patient and friendly, an she ships very quickly! My last package arrived in only three days!
+1 as seller, great communication, very polite and nice thanks for Dal Frara *__*
+1 for selling Jolies stock to me, so cute on my type 4 girls who've stolen it from the dals wink I love it so much <333
Pages: 1 2 3 4