Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Holyponiesbatman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+1 for a great seller, wonderful to work with and hope to buy from again!
+1 as seller I got several items and they were packed beautifully and shipped fast. Thank you !
+1 as a seller!
I purchased a handful of clothing items and shoes and everything was great. The items were in excellent condition and shipped super quickly, and communication was wonderful all around. Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller!

Bought some clothing and accessories and everything was in great condition, communication was friendly, and they shipped out quickly. Thanks!
+1 Amazing Seller! I bought some clothing items & they are perfect! Very helpful & friendly. Wonderfully packed too. Thank you holyponiesbatman! Heart
+1 as a seller

I bought few clothing items, everything was as described, great communication and prompt shipping. Thank you for a perfect transaction! smile
+1 as seller

Bought a collection of clothing items, everything was packed well, and posted very quickly. A pleasure to deal with.
+1 as seller

Bought more doll clothes, great prices, well packaged, thank you smile
+1 as a seller!

Purchased a doll and some clothing and accessories. Everything was nicely packaged, communication was friendly and prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Nina worked with me so I could bring her Puki home. I’m so happy to bring such a loved girl from such a dear friend home. Thank you so much Nona for making this a lovely experience for me
+1 as a seller!
I bought several Pullip clothing items, all of which arrived as described. smile Great communication and quick shipping, too! Thank you so much! ^.^
+1 as a seller!
Bought a hand full of items, all came on time as described. Super rad communication and was extremely kind Heart 2
+1 as a seller

I bought the rest of the items holyponiesbatman had in their 50% clothing clear out. Everything was packaged well and came in a timely manner. Communication was great and overall I would buy from again.
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Pullip Kirsche from Holyponiesbatman via email, as her notifications here weren't working. She kept in touch with the tracking number and packed her safely!

Thank you very much! Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6