Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Mawi's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 from me - I bought the cutest little dress from her, and she sent it out right away - always friendly communication, a real sweetie!
+1 for being a great buyer!
Payment fast and good communication. She bought Sage wig from me. She's very friendly and sweet. Thank you!^^ <3
+1 as a seller. Very friendly, great communication and packaging! grin
+1 as seller, thanks for the cute jumper!
+1 for selling me a gorgeous luts wig. Always so lovely! smile Thanks Mawi! <3
+ 1 as an amazing seller <3

Thank you Mawi <3 <3 <3
+1 as a Seller!
Mawi is always So Friendly and always keeps in contact too!
Thanks Mawi! <3 <3 <3
+1 as a seller

Mawi is a wonderful seller and a very kind person. Great communication, very fast shipping and I adopted a lovely doll from her. It was an absolute pleasure to buy from her and I won't hesitate to do it again!
<3
+1 as a seller, just sweet and great ! Doll arrived safely and beautifully packed !
+1 as buyer, thank you for being so sweet *hugs*
+1 for buying a dal from me, perfect in every way! <3
+1 as a seller

I bought wigs from Mawi, she is a lovely seller, friendly communications, & the wigs came well packaged. Would recommed her to anyone.

thank you yay
+1 from me! Ali is the perfect buyer, fast payment, excellent communication and an awesome person! <3
+1 from me! Another fantastic transaction!
+2 for a sweet seller. I bought a fur wig and some outfits from her. Great communication and ship really fast. Thank you!^^ <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5