Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Solarsenshi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as a seller! As always a perfect transaction and an absolutely lovely doll! Thanks again! Happy
Positive as seller! I bought Prunella's Stock Outfit from her! Fast shipping and very nice contact! Would buy again from her! Thank you ~
+1 as a seller. I purchased some shoes from solarsenshi (my isuls need shoes!), and they were priced fairly, in great condition, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much! I definitely recommend! smile
+1 as seller
Shipping wasn't really fast, but I got the wig in perfect condition! Thank you!
+1 seller!
+1 as a fantastic seller.

I bought a wig from her and it arrived nice and safe (fast shipping too!). Hope to deal with you again, thank you so much!! ^^
+1 as seller

Sold me some doll clothes and I'm very happy with the transaction and items! smile
+ 1 as a seller, I bought a wig from her and it arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks so much <3
+1 as a seller

She's friendly and understanding, the shipping was super fast and the doll is in great condition! Thank you.
+1 as a seller!

I bought Isolde from Solarsenshi! She let me set up a payment plan for layaway and was wonderful to deal with! Quick & friendly responses to PMs and shipped very quickly! Thank you so much for letting me bring my grail girl home! smile
+ As a seller. Ordered two wigs and they arrived fast and in good condition. :3
+1 as a seller, I bought a custom Pullip from her and she arrived fast in great condition. Gorgeous custom, couldn't be happier would definitely buy from again without hesitation.
+1 buyer, very quick payment, lovely communication, kept me informed when the doll was delivered.

Thank you very much! smile
+1 positive as a buyer! Quick payment and communication.
Thank you so much! grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4