Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Moonbunny's Feedback +51 -0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as a seller~!

I just bought a wonderful wig from MoonBunny. The shipping was really fast on her part, and communication was great when there was a hang-up with the postal service. ^^

Thanks so much~! grin
+1 as seller! I got some wigs from her and they were packed with super great care as well as she added a sweet little cake to go along with them! Thanks again!!
1+ as a seller - purchased a body and a dress. Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Very pleasant to deal with and I'm really happy with my purchase. Thanks so much!
+ as a seller. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Great communication, quick shipping, and I even received a surprise gift in the package! Thank you for everything.
+1 as a seller. Items gave well packaged & super fast! Thanks so much!
+1
Transaction was great. Moonbunny sent items same day as payment. yay Can't get better than that!
+1 as seller!
MoonBunny was friendly and communicative throughout the transaction. The Re-Ment and eyechips were shipped promptly and arrived safely. Thank you! yay
+1 as a seller.
So sweet and nice, and I even convinced her of shipping to Europe! wink
+1 as a seller

The items were shipped very quickly and she is a pleasure to work with!
+1 as seller.

Very fast shipping and such a sweet person to work with c: ♥
+1 as a seller --> I bought two doll coats from Moonbunny.

She was extremely efficient in communicating and a speedy shipper also!

Thanks so much. They are just so lovely and I am so delighted!!
1+ for a good seller. I got some great rement stuff from her. One of the items was not quiet as I thought it should be but we quickly came to a fair agreement and I‘m happy with the outcome. Great packaging and fast shipping! Good doing business with you!

Lady Alec
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the boots and gloomy bear. Fast shipping, love them! LOL
+1 as seller!

Gave me a great deal on a couple of lots and sent in a timely fashion. Great transaction!
Pages: 1 2 3 4