Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: MyOwnLittleWorld's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 as a buyer.
Very friendly, great communication, and easy transaction! <3
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment, great communication & very friendly! Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

Just recieved some patches that I adore! Fast and easy peasy!
Heart 2
Thanks!
+1 as an awesome generous person!

She sent me a freebie Dal outfit, even covering the shipping fee herself. It was cutely wrapped and she sent it soon after I replied to her freebies thread. Thank you!
+1 as seller~

Recieved the little dressies today! Communication was prompt and shipping was fast~ Thanks! ^__^
+1 RULE!
+1 for an awesome sell

bought her Angel Dals and i love them - much bigger then i thought they were and much nicer then i thought - fast shipping and a gret person to deal with yay
+1 fantastic seller!
Thankyou!
great contact, very helpfull as i ask about my item because it needed a bi tlonger to arrive. she was nice and helpfull not like other who are seems to getting bothered by my asking.

1 a with manny ++++++++++++++++ thanky you very much i will come back to you realy great service
+1

Bought a wig from her. It arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The wig is beautiful and is just what I expected. Thank you!
+1 as a seller, bought her Xiao fan and everything was perfect, she arrived quickly and she even sent extras with her, highly recommended!
+1 as a seller

I've just bought a Leffy dollk doll from her and the whole transaction was very smooth. She shipped the doll immediately after payment and the doll was very carefully packaged.

Thank you very much!
+1 A wonderful seller, bought her Dollk Leffy, and she was super wonderful to work with, I highly recommend her! thank you so much!!!!
+1 positive as a seller, wonderful to buy from!
+1 positive as a seller. Really fast communication, fast shipping, and super secure packing. Thank you so much! smile
Pages: 1 2 3