Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Haute NY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a used Haute NY on eBay currently listed at $52.00
Listing here
It appears she's got some smudges/lines on her face - maybe they could be removed with Magic Eraser?

All stock is included except for the red baseball t-shirt.

I have a feeling she'll go for much more than the $52, but I have little knowledge about her current value. What would your top bid be for this girl?

Thanks for any info!
Dally Doll
I got a used haute NY with full stock on a nice tight Small-busted SBH Obitsu for $145+shipping
I think Hautedoll is still selling some for $130 new in box. I definitely would not go too near or over that.
used and with flaws I'd go no higher than $100 myself- there are no guarantees you can get the marks off (although I suspect a magic eraser would work, too)
Bump for update: I won the auction - got her for $95.
I got mine from haute doll for 120 us
DallyDoll
Mar 3 2009, 08:33 AM
Bump for update: I won the auction - got her for $95.
Congratulations! That's a good deal.

Joanne

I would do $100,-

Congrats with the $95

Orykeene</a><a name="new">

Now she is at $95, new in box on the Haute Doll website. ^^
Hello, I like Haute NY (the one with dark green hair) but I'm not sure I can ever hope I can add her to my Pullip family. slash

How much is her current selling/buying price as nude, original face, original hair, original eyes?
I'm not interested in her bald since her hair is the thing I like the most.

How much could be her selling/buying price with the complete stock outfit or NRFB?
I really don't care for her alternate outfit, but I like her anyway.
I don't think she's very popular, she was available for her release price for sooo long, more than a year I think.

So I would think nude around 100 Dollar and NRFB 150 Dollar though since she's sold out now her price probably gone up a little.
It'd be quite affordable if I find her for 150$ NRFB. smile
Thank you.

Does someone know her current price?
A NFRB Haute NY sold for $105 on Ebay about 2 weeks ago. (:
Wow, really? o.o I've to check ebay more frequently!

Thank you both. smile
Yes, if you are patient you will get a good price on her. For awhile they were for sale right and left.
Pages: 1 2