Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Pianogirl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 for a great seller

bought a mini pullip from her and she sent quickly and was packaged perfectly yay
+2 as a Seller and Buyer... cute little items, great PM contact and easy transactions all around, thanks again!!
+1 as a buyer- super fast payment, and friendly communication. Truly a pleasure! smile Thanks so much!
+1, I participated in a GO run by pianogirl and everything when quickly and smoothly. I got just what I wanted and in a timely manner. Thanks so much! grin
+1 for hosting a GO! Got my items today, cute and timely! grin Great transaction!
+1 for a well-organized GO!
Pianogirl hosted the recent Nintendo DS Lite GO in which I participated. She did well--sent invoices, placed the order, mailed it out--all in a timely manner. Thank you so much for the pleasant experience; I got my miniature DS Lite yesterday! smile
+1 GO! Participated in the DS GO, Pianogirl was helpful, polite and friendly throughout and kept me updated exceptionally well! Fabulous seller! <333
+1 Pianogirl is a wonderful sell. Shipped quickly and the items were packed well. Thank you!
+1 as buyer. Thanks for the great transaction!
+1 Absolutely adorable item, shipped quite fast. My girls are loving it, wont hesitate to deal with again yay
+2 for a nice buyer. She bought wig and boots from me. Fast payment. Thank you^^
+1 as a selleryay
+1 as a seller
beautiful wig as described and super fast postage, thank you!
+1 as a seller. Bought some Dal clothes & they arrived fast & safe. They're in great condition too! Thanks!
+1 Seller: For Teayang Lot. Thanks so much!
Pages: 1 2 3