Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Assa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nowadays, I was wondering what's the price range would be for her in NRFB condition? :sp 4:
I think 150/170 Dollar, I'm not sure though.
About a year ago I got mine from MH for something like $170 shipped (from singapore to the us) And I totally overpaid. I recently saw a mint with all stock go for about $115...I think $130-$140 would be fair for NRFB. I only paid so much for my girl because she is my grail and no one else was selling her at the time that I had the money. No the Assa market is flooded! Go figure!
Hi, I'm gonna sell my Assa, when I was making pics of her today she fell on her nose, so she has a little scratch on her nose.:'3

I'm gonna sell her with a nice Can Can wig, and a SBH soft busted obitsu, she can come with her stock wig too, and I added some extra eyelashes, she also got BNP's eyechips.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I really don't have any idea what to ask for her...
Hey guys, please help!!! :sp 4:

What do you think would be a fair price for a good condition nude Assa with wig still attached except that the wig is very frizzy?
@dms_a_jem- Maybe in the $80-$90 range I think I paid around $110-$120 range for my Assa but she came was MIB.
i would love her, shes so cute!
I see most people selling their nude stock Assa for 110 Dollar, I put my Assa on Ebay with Can Can wig and Obitsu body and I got +/- 150 Dollar for her
I would like to know how much they would be worth now, since i really need money for a grail of mine smile
I sold my pair like a year ago or so for $35, but that was on a Blythe forum. I saw them sold here about a month ago for $15. =3 Hope this helps <3
Hi!
I'd like to know how much Assa would be worth.
Please click the thumbnails for big pictures.

* Repaired Assa: $60?
She arrived covered in super glue inside and out, all head pieces molded together, scalp stained, side damage from trying to open her and stripped screws.
I sanded and needle sawed to crack her head open then rebuilt the neck, sides and screw holes with epoxy resin. I then gently sanded the glue from her face and bleached her scalp over several weeks.
She has new eyelashes, sealed lips and pierced ears. On a matching type 3 body in excellent condition (minor crack to left knee).
BEFORE:
[Image: th_ex_assa1.jpg] [Image: th_ex_assa2.jpg] [Image: th_ex_assa3.jpg]
AFTER:
[Image: th_assaface.jpg] [Image: th_assafacesleep.jpg] [Image: th_assabody.jpg]
Flaws: Her seams (the plastics of both head pieces and the scalp had completely fused together), her left eyebrow is missing a small bit and she has a deep mark to her cheek: it can be hidden with blush but I didn't want to change her character seeing as she is rare.
[Image: th_assaseam2.jpg] [Image: th_assaseam3.jpg] [Image: th_assaseam4.jpg]
[Image: th_assafaceflaws.jpg] [Image: th_assaseam1.jpg]
I Assa's head STILL fused together, or did you get it apart?Is her eyemech okay? I didn't know she was rare so at first I thought about maybe 40$. But being a rare doll I have no idea.
Hi! Her head is no longer fused together, I pried it apart bit by bit and rebuilt any damaged or melted areas. Her eyemech is perfect and I think the chips have never been removed. I changed the eyelashes because her original ones had gotten scraggly.
Maybe like 60$... I dunno.
yeah most bait heads/dolls go pretty cheap - you might get away with $80 for Assa but id still say $55-$60 for Alte and Nina

edit: why couldnt you just go out and buy a Fashionista doll and give her the body?
Pages: 1 2