Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: MissMandyLynne's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
+1 for a great seller. The eyechips arrived fast, even though I wasn't around to get them 'til several days after they arrived. ^^;
+1 for a trade. grin Yet another great transaction! I hope you like your stuff!
+1 as a trader!
Very friendly, fast communication & swift shipping.
Thanks again!
+1 for an excellent trade! Great as always! grin

UPDATE: Woops I forgot I left you feedback when you received your stuff and tried to do it again when I received mine! Sorry for the double posting XD Not that it matters much, as you have tons of feedback anyways.
+1 as a seller! Super excellent communication and fast shipping! Can't wait to get these dreads on my girlie! Tongue
+1 for a fantastic buyer!!! Friendly communication and fast payment. Thank you so much!!
+1 as a trade parter. Thanks so much for trading things with me, enjoy the wig.
+1 as seller.

Bought Asuka's stock dress from her and things went smoothly. Thanks so much.
+1 as a buyer. I sold her Taeyang Kain's body and dealing with her was a breeze. smile
+1 as a Buyer

Bought two type 4's, with prompt payment and an easy transaction all around, thanks!!
+1 as a buyer! Paid when she said she would, and communication is fantastic~
+1 buyer~

Great with communication + prompt payment, always a pleasure to deal with. Thank you~ <33
+1 for being a great Luts GO participant and paying quickly. Thanks!
+1 as a seller. The eyemech arrived yesterday, well-packed and in excellent condition. Thanks so much, Ms. Mandy. :-)
+1 as a seller (again). smile

Bought Moxie Teenz from her and she arrived in excellent condition. Highly recommended. Thanks again! yay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25