Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Noir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Price check on Noir, please. :sp 2:
With full stock items, excellent condition, nice hair, no customizations, original body, piercing intact, stockings and shoes have never even been removed.
Thanks!
Hmm... difficult I would say 600 Dollar if you put her on Ebay?
I think I paid around $550 for mine but that was almost a year ago.
I'm not sure but I thought her price had dropped to around $400 the past year.
I'd say around $500, but it could go $100 either way
Maaikeh
Apr 10 2009, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure but I thought her price had dropped to around $400 the past year.
I agree with this. Her price really has dropped.
Thanks, guys, I appreciate all the help. Do you have any links to ended auctions, by any chance?
Hi I just got my Noir for 300.00 nude though otherwise mint
Also a nude Noir w/o lip chain went for 180.00 in Feb on ebay you might want to wait if you are trying to get 500.00 for her
Wondering what Noirs full stock is worth?
40% of her price on PS
(08-12-2009, 08:07 AM)knibitz Wrote: [ -> ]40% of her price on PS
I think she means regular Noir which is long sold out on PS (if they ever actually had her). I have seen it sold only once myself and that was for around $75.
(08-12-2009, 11:11 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]
I think she means regular Noir which is long sold out on PS (if they ever actually had her). I have seen it sold only once myself and that was for around $75.

We have her on the website right now
(08-12-2009, 11:18 AM)pstyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2009, 11:11 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]

We have her on the website right now

oh my.. Excuse my thread hijack for just a minute, but that's fantastic guys!
I have never seen her before on ps's website Whacked The actual breakdown would then be $194 for the stock, but I think you might have a problem finding a buyer for it at that price. I don't think I have seen any pullip stock sell for more than $125.
Pages: 1 2