Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Sheepie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 as a seller (and seamstress?) - lovely handmade TY clothing arrived super fast and in perfect condition, great communication throughout.
+1 as a seller! So friendly, ships fast, and is very fair about pricing. Just all-around nice to do business with.
+1 for positive for selling me her custom sebastian. She threw in a lot of extra stuff for a great price, and also great communication! :]

alit42

+1 positive, helped in payment and communicated well yay
+1 positive! Great buyer! Friendly communication!
+1 Excellent transaction. Super sweet and wonderful to do business with. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer~!

Sheepie bought a damaged Namu body from me. Payment was quick and communication was awesome. grin Thanks for a great transaction! :3
+1 Fast payment, great communication. Thank you!
+1 for a great commission

sheepie made me a great outfit that will be revealed at Puddle yay
1+ as a seller! I bought two pair of shoes and they came quickly and well packaged.
+1 as a seller. Thanks again!yay
+1 positive for being a wonderful seller.

I purchased some Tae shoes from Sheepie. She was friendly and let me know when she shipped. I got the shoes today and it was in mint condition. Thanks so much! yay
+1 as a seller! I bought handmade dal clothes from her, and they were lovely! Plus free candy and adorable packaging! grin

Summary: Sheepie is nice and is a great seller!
+1 as a seller! Wonderful communication and a joy to do business with!
+1 seller!
Fast shipping, great communication & very sweet.
Thanks again! smile
Pages: 1 2 3