Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Enofelli's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 as a seller! Happy Good packing, quick shipment, and received the head just as described! Thank you!
I bought two petite Blythes from enofelli. She was really quick in getting back with a postage quote to the UK, and then quick to post them out, keeping in touch with me the whole time. The girls took a while to arrive across the seas, but they came well wrapped and protected for their journey.
I am delighted with my two little dolls she sent, and I'd recommend her as a top seller!

Fainne

+1 as a seller. I bought a wig from Enofelli. She had great communication, and the wig came well packaged and just as described. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, again smile

Enofelli is one of the best most friendly & obliging reliable people I have ever bought from. I adopted her JouJou and she arrived exactly as described, perfect smile
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the cutest stock pieces! All went really well and she´s so nice to communicate with. Hope to do business with you again. ^___^
+1 as a seller. Such a fab person, friendly and great to deal with - I bought the skully set. Fast postage and well packed. Lovely outfit. Thankyou very much xxx
+1 as a seller! Thanks for the mech, it arrived safely packaged and I am glad to have it! yay
+1 as a buyer! quick payment & great communication. ^__^
+1 as a seller - yet again enofelli proves to be one of the best people I have dealt with smile
+2 as a seller. Very good seller and very friendly. Thank you again for the dress.
+1 as seller!

Fast shipping, great communication etc - very happy smile
+1 positive as seller!

Good communication, fast shipping and very good description of the wig! Thanks a lot!
+1 yet again, enofelli is truly a joy to deal with. So very helpful smile
+1 as a seller

enofelli was soooo lovely to deal with- she's a really friendly and sweet person! The communication was brilliant, shipping was super fast and the Dal clothing I bought is really great- she even included a super cute extra dress- Thank you sooooo much! grin
+1 as a seller. Kept informed and in touch the whole time. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definitely buy from again!
Pages: 1 2 3