Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: feedback for Amy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 as seller. I bought a little purse from her and it came so quickly! Love it thanks smile
+1 as a seller!
Easy transactions with no drama....
Recieved a bunch of wonderful new things for my girls - Thanks again!
Ordered some items from Amy, her communication, shipping, and packaging were all awesome, affordable, and prompt. 30 plus rating! grin
Great trade! =D Excellent, excellent communication, well packaged and timely! Highly recommend this lovely lady! +10
+1 as a seller! I got a few items from her and the items arrived 1 business day after she shipped! Excellent packaging, as well. Thanks Amy!
+1 as a seller. Everything was perfect. I bought a purse from her and she shipped it out right away and it got here very quickly. Would buy from again!
+1, great seller, communication, & wonderful person to do business with smile
positive trade, received the items thanks so much!
+1 as a seller for a smooth transaction. Thanks! smile
+ 1 as a seller. Very good communication and a lovely person to deal with. Thanks, Amy.
+1 as a seller. I bought a few items of clothing from her and they arrived quickly and just as described. Also, she's very friendly and easy to deal with. Happy Definitely recommended.
+1 as a seller. The shoes arrived yesterday and were just the right size for Hujoo. Thank you!
+1 yay

All very perfect and very fast!! Recommended 100% LOL

Thanks for all!!
+1 as a seller, thank you!
+ 1 - Great seller, thanks so much ^__^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5