Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Duane feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok heres my feedback for when i got somthing for sale which i will in the near future

thanks
+ 1 for being a great seller! ^__^ I'm so happy with my taeyang jade, thank you : )
+1 for a wonderful transaction and communitaction
+1 as a seller smile Fast shipping, well-packaged, great communication, thanks!! ^^
-1 as a Trader
Sent my doll for 2 of his dolls as part of a trade. Never received my part of the trade. As for help recovering the dolls and he refused to help me saying his part of the trade was over since he got the doll I sent. He would not respond to my PMs unless I wrote "Please respond" because I wasn't sure what to do. I did not consider the transaction complete, but he did.
I had to ask the mods for help and he told them the same thing. I am leaving negative feedback under the helpful suggestions of the moderators on this case.

I would not trade with Duane and would avoid future transactions with him.
scammed??

There was no scam involved! we done a trade and i was told that she didn't get her items, i felt pretty bad, but at the end of the day i dont know if she was telling the truth or not??
no one dose, she wanted me to send the doll back!
and there was no provf that she never got them??

So there was no scam! like every one says i cant be responable for lost or damage goods, I even sent her the recipet t show i sent the dolls, so agan there was no scam.
+1 as seller! everything ok, quite fast and item as described smile