Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Mag's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Feedback for Mag <3

Positive: 21
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

**Please note: I am over 30 years of age and have my own PayPal account.**

I have 100% positive feedback across the board here, on eBay and Etsy. I pride myself on being courteous and speedy in any PM or communication sent. I pay immediately when buying and I ship quickly when selling. Happy

Thanks for leaving me feedback!
+1 For buying my Xiao Fan smile Great communication and fast payment. It was a real pleasure and I'm sure you two will get along great. <3
+1 enjoy the clothes!
+3, as a Great Seller, Communicator and Shipper!! Tootie sold me an obitsu, kimono and some obitsu hands... in very nice condition, even better than the photos. She was also a dear and added a special gift. Thanks again!!
+1 as a buyer! Very quick payment and excellent communication~ Thanks again!
+1 as a seller. Quickest shipping ever! grin Thank you!
+1 as a seller, ultra quick shipping, doll was packaged well couldn't be happier grin Thanks so much <3
+1 Super fast shipping and lovely as usual. yay Thanks so much!
+ 1 as a great seller. Patient and friendly. Fast shipping and Eos arrived safely. Thank you. smile
positive +1 as a seller, very nice and friendly communication, very quick shipping thank you!
+1 for sending me a Doll quickly and well packaged, great transaction smile
+1 as a seller! I bought Xiao Fan's stock from Maggi and the transaction was wonderful! She's friendly and nice to deal with, quick communication and ships quickly as well! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much!
+1 as Seller

Sent the doll quickly and well packaged.
+1 as a seller.

Kimono was sent quickly and was as described. Thanks for the smooth transaction! wink
+1 as a seller.

I'm from South America and I bought an Eos stock outfit. All the items are well packaged and arrived safely.
Pages: 1 2