Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 3 - 1980's Fashion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-04-2009, 03:46 AM)McKenna Wrote: [ -> ]I raided my 80's Skipper clothes and came up with something for Morgan.

Part of Torrent's ensemble came from 1980's Skipper clothes too. ^^;

This has been my absolute FAVORITE challenge so far btw~ *_*
Question about hair, since my lil Jahňa has so much of it Sweatdrop Would brightly colored hair clips be plausible for the 80s? I can't find anything on hair accessories for this decade :S
Sent you my entry! grin
I sent mine in, but since I probably have a hectic work related weekend ahead of me (and will forget to check the list of received entries), I just wanted to make sure you got it. smile yay for email notifies.
Yea, I got it. I just havent updated the list yet. I shall do that now though.
Awesome, thank you! I just get paranoid sometimes! <3
Just an FYI for people still stuck, they just reissued the Barbie and the Rockers doll, I found it at Toys R Us. Probably couldn't use it on a Dal, but it'll give you the right idea XD
sent mine!
Just sent my entry! Special 2
The list is now updated!
I almost wanted to give up because I had a hard time with this challenge but I finally made some pictures now all I need to do is decide which one I will send in... hard decision
(09-07-2009, 08:48 AM)Yukittie Wrote: [ -> ]I almost wanted to give up because I had a hard time with this challenge but I finally made some pictures now all I need to do is decide which one I will send in... hard decision

I would have been sad if you had given up. I am glad you didnt.
Aww thanks, I'm glad I didn't gave up either ^^

I just sent you my entry
Entry submitted just now yay
I submitted my entry ^.^
Pages: 1 2