Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: GreyBird1881 feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 seller
Very quick to ship and quickly fixed a mishap. I would definitely buy from Lisa again and gladly recommend her to anyone interested.
+1! Bought an obitsu body and paid immediately. Thanks again Lisa!
+1 for a great seller! Just got my things and everything is wonderful! THANK YOU!! Tongue LOL
#1 as a buyer... she very kindly purchased my Kirsche when she needed a new home!! Very quick payer and such a nice person to deal with!!
+1 for participating in the 2nd Leeke GO! As always, a total pleasure to work with! Great with communication, fast payment! Thank you bunches!!!! <3
Positive Feedback for sure! GreyBird1881 was lovely to deal with, extremley nice and very understanding when I accidently sent her the wrong doll. If had I to do this transaction or any transaction with GreyBird1881 again I would happily comply. A+ for GreyBird1881
+1! Bought a bait Nahhato from me, and the transaction was quick and pleasant. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer.
smile
1+ for stunning top and 2 skirts . super fast shipping . thank you !
+1 Buyer

Perfectly flawless transaction! Thank you Lisa!

(boho shirt)
+2

As a great Seller and Communicator. I purchased some clothes and they were sent with lightning speed! Thanks so much!
+1 as seller! Fast shipping and the wig is a gorgeous color, thanks <3
+1 Seller.
Super friendly and fast PM's. Shipped when she said and the lot of doll clothes arrived a couple of days later as promised. 1st transaction for me here at Dollymarket and a happy one to remember. Thanks!
+1 for a wonderful buyer! Fast payment, great communication! Always super to work with! Thank you!! <333
+1 as a seller! Bought some clothing and everything was great! Friendly communication and quick shipping!
+1 again :o) Perfect as before! Hello Kitty stock arrived in a couple of days. Doesn't get any better than this!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8