Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for applecandy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+1 for buyer. Good communication, thank you ! <3
+1 as buyer. She bought some rement dresses and a lovely Barbie dress.
Good communication and nice person grin
+1 Excellent buyer and very smooth transaction! Informed me that she received the dress once she received it! Hope to deal with you again! ^^
+1 as a buyer. lovely doing business with you!
+1 for being a wonderful buyer! We had great communication throughout our transaction, and even informed me as soon as she received the package. Thanks so much, dear <3
+1 buyer~

As usual, fantastic and super friendly, definitely one of my favorite people to deal with~ Thanks so much! <3
+1 as a buyer. smile
+1 as a buyer! Applecandy bought Fanatica from me, payment and communication was prompt and everything was perfect!
+1 for a perfect buyer payment fast !
+1 as buyer~<3

Item bought: Pullip - nude Holly

Comment: Great communication and very prompt payment~ Really recommended buyer.grin
+1 for fast payment and wonderful to work with. Let me know the doll arrived safely, thanks!
+1 as a buyer.

fast payment, very nice & friendly & let me know when the items got there smile
+ 1 as a buyer - She's a lovely girl and made our whole transaction much easier as she paid on time and let me know when her goodies arrived =) Definately reccommend! x
+ 1 positive feedback for this lovely girl as a buyer!

She's got great communication skills and when you start exchanging with her, you can feel DM isn't just a market but a community with interesting and nice people. But be warned, she's so nice it's hard stopping sending her PMs LOL

Thanks again!
+1 for being a perfect buyer.

She purchased a dolly dress & laser paper from me. PMs with her were always cordial, payment was sent quickly, and she let me know when she received the items. Couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction. Would definitely work with her again! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6