Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: LeeLee's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+1
She commissioned me to repaint her Nahh-ato, and is patient with me. Everything went fine and well.
+1 I bought some cute clothes from her and they were packed nice and shipped quickly! thanks!!!
+1 as a seller. We had a slight mishap but she made up for it by sending some extras. Great person to work with. Thanks so much.
+1 as a seller

I bought 2 pieces and they were packaged well and arrived as described. Communication was pleasant. She shipped as soon as she was able and included a hand written note(and a dead ladybug, lolz). I would definitely buy from her again!!
+1 as a seller!

I received my clothes from her today in perfect condition, with a thank you note and everything. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer

Bought Blanche from me and she was a pleasure to deal with :]
+1 as a buyer. LeeLee bought 2 wigs from me, paid quickly and communicated promptly - plus she is a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 for a great sale

sold me a few mini pullips at a great price - was shipped fast and packaged very well - would deffently go business with again ^^
+1 as a seller.
I bought a wonderful wig. Came fast & safe & in perfect condition! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! She bought Abbey's stock from me, paid quickly and was a dream to deal with! Thank you so much!!
Pages: 1 2