Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Dante - New Eyechips 26/03/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Aww, that new picture looks so relaxed! XD
Hehe, yay! That was the idea! ^-^
New doll! =D
Shelley is lovely!! Rot-Chan is a really nice Dal. She looks really comfy on her bed. Much better than a box!!

What kind of bed is it? I just ordered a bed for London and Roux today. Hope its a suitable size!!
Awww she is beautiful I love her Heart 2
(02-19-2010, 12:28 AM)princesspetal Wrote: [ -> ]Shelley is lovely!! Rot-Chan is a really nice Dal. She looks really comfy on her bed. Much better than a box!!

What kind of bed is it? I just ordered a bed for London and Roux today. Hope its a suitable size!!

Ahh thank you, she is lovely! =D I love those little stars in her eyes! *_*

It's actually a bratz bed! It's just a perfect size for Dals, ever-so-slightly small for Pullips but it works well enough! I found it on ebay. :3 Where did you order yours from?

(02-19-2010, 02:54 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Awww she is beautiful I love her Heart 2

Thank you! ^__^
I got mine on ebay too =) Its a Hasbro Sindy day bed so it should fit. Its nice because it will be good to use as a sofa too. I don't really need them to fit in it properly when they are lying down. Its more so that it just looks the right size when they are sitting on it etc. =)
Ooh, take lots of pictures when it arrives! I hope it fits too, but a Sindy bed should I figure. :3

Added a couple of better pictures, also previewing the little box-house setup I've been making for them. ^^
yay for a new doll! my 2nd pullip arrived today as well smile she & dante are so cute together!
Aww thank you. yay Who did you get? =D
(02-19-2010, 08:25 AM)Cartagia Wrote: [ -> ]Aww thank you. yay Who did you get? =D

I got Cornice! smile I still am unsure of her name though, it's not coming to me as quickly as my Celsiy's did, lol.

Btw the more I look at Shelley the more I want a Dal :X you're such a bad influence, haha. Tongue
Ooh Cornice is a very pretty Pullip! :3

Haha, sorry! XD She is adorable, I recommend having one Dal at least! smile I think I will only buy this one (most of them have makeup that is too heavy for my tastes) and then just get different stock outfits for her.
New photographs 20/02/10! :3
Your Celsiy is so pretty. I like her funny appearance on every pic. She makes me smile all the time. grin
Haha, thank you. :3 <3
Pages: 1 2 3