Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Snow snow snow!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I've been soooo jealous all winter everyone keeps showing off dolly snow pictures and we get no snow. Well......... Today Zoey got snow!!!! Not much and I was so stinking excited the pictures aren't very good but still...... I have Zoey snow pictures!!!! I got some of the other girls too but the snow was melting as fast as it was falling so I had to rush and nothing came out very well. Anyway. check it out! Snow!

Zoey in blue
[Image: Zoeysnow2.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysnow3.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysnow4.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysnow5.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysnow6.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysnow7.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysnow.jpg]

Zoey again in pink this time
[Image: Zoeypinksnow.jpg]
[Image: Zoeypinksnow4.jpg]
[Image: Zoeypinksnow3.jpg]
[Image: Zoeypinksnow2.jpg]

Little Kat playing
[Image: LittleKatsnow.jpg]

Anyabelle sitting pretty in her princess dress and the new hat my husband made for her.
[Image: Anyabellesnow.jpg]

Danielle, my new girl. She's a Moxie girl.
[Image: Daniellesnow.jpg]

All 4 girls together

Anya has her hat in her eyes and Danielle isn't looking.
[Image: ZoeyAnyabelleLittleKatDaniellesnow.jpg]

Well, I got Danielle's attention, but Anya's hat is still over her eyes!
[Image: ZoeyAnyabelleLittleKatDaniellesnow2.jpg]

There we go! There's Anya's little face!
[Image: ZoeyAnyabelleLittleKatDaniellesnow4.jpg]
[Image: ZoeyAnyabelleLittleKatDaniellesnow3.jpg]

The girls and Baby CC!
[Image: ZoeyAnyabelleLittleKatDanielleBabyC.jpg]
I love that fur outfit, that's adorable! :3 Perfect for a snow scene!

And I know what you mean! When we had snow here I didn't have a doll...now I do, no snow!
Thank you! That was the first dress I ever made. I think it turned out pretty well. smile
Oh wow, you made that? Even better! =D
yay, finally a use for a snow outfit! You did a great job making that, by the way. it's gorgeous
wheee, zoey! to bad the snow melted away, but i absolutely love her winter outfit! did you do it by yourself? or where did you buy it? *-*
Yup I made it all by myself! No pattern or anything! I had no clue how to even use a pattern yet. It's far from perfect but I like it!