Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Roux and London (New Pics Added!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I'd share a few pics of my two babies, Roux and London.

Roux is an "Another Clock Rabbit" Dal, and London is a Frara. They were both secondhand. Roux came with nothing, but London has got all her stock (and her name! London seemed to suit her so I haven't changed it).

I have just made Roux into an obitsu hybrid today. I can't do London today because I was sent the wrong colour obitsu sad I ordered 2 white but they sent 1 white and 1 fleshtone. So I did Roux first as she has been waiting longest.

The first picture of Roux is from today of her quickly trying out a pose with her new body, and the one of them together was yesterday trying out some of their new shoes.

[Image: roux1.png] [Image: girls1.png]

And these are just some random ones. There are more pictures of Roux at the moment as I have only had London a few days and I was waiting really for her obitsu body so now I have to wait even longer sad

[Image: roux4.png] [Image: roux3.png] [Image: london1.png] [Image: london2.png] [Image: girls2h.png] [Image: girls3.png]
i am in love with London's stock! so adorable. they both are super cute
London's stock is gorgeous but the top and jacket are quite fiddly to get on and off. I was terrified I would break her because it was so awkward but she survived, lol!
Awww, they are an adorable pair! I especially love London's hair! ^-^
They are adorable! i love the last pic!!!!
You got such little cuties at home. n_____n I hope London's Obitsu will arive soon so you can make some pics with her too. Because we don't want thta she becomes jealouse on Roux, right? ;D
I think London is already a little jealous smile I haven't heard back about the obitsu yet so I hope they reply soon.

EDIT - Took some photos of Roux today. Nothing special really. The light was bad and I was just taking some quickly to try her in different poses. I will do a proper shoot with the dragon soon because they look so cute together smile

[Image: dscf0724r.jpg] [Image: dscf0727k.jpg] [Image: dscf0738h.jpg] [Image: dscf0739s.jpg] [Image: dscf0743a.jpg]
Two new pics I took yesterday of Roux =)

London's obitsu body has been shipped now so I will be able to take better pictures of her soon smile

[Image: dscf0819.jpg] [Image: dscf0824v.jpg]
OMG... Roux is such a cuteee. She looks really like a little child. ^O^ I especially love the chick from the first pic... with these glasses and the hat... so awsome. n_________n
Great shot. I can't wait to see more of your cuties.
Thank you =) I forgot I had the chick until I saw Ally with hers. She reminded me smile
Your girls are stunning and you are taking amazing pics of your dolls! WOW!
^ Thank you so much! I am still learning really with taking pics of them and I need London's obitsu to get here so I can take better pictures of her. She feels a bit left out at the moment!

I just got some new clothes for them yesterday made by Jen which are fabulous so will be taking piccies later of them in their new clothes =)
They are so cute! I think I might want a Dal at some point
I love Roux with the car and the chick!
Here are some more recent photos of my lovely girls =)

London:

London Roux & London Yummy London: Photoshoot London: Photoshoot London: Photoshoot London's PJ's! London London

Roux:

Roux Roux Roux & Bluey Roux's First Dress! Roux's First Dress! Roux Roux Roux

And here they are wondering who this new body is for as they already have theirs =)

Suspicious...
Pages: 1 2