Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Together at last! Zarael & Raine (25/5/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ah, thank you! yay

... I forgot to change the title XD;;;;
More pictures! yay
Zarael arrived yesterday from Myufish, and she looks great! More pictures! xD
She is fabulous! I love her ears =)

And by the way - is your dog in the one photo a Labrador? He/she looks similar to my dog who is a lab but is not the "normal" colour of a lab. They call it "red fox" here.
Wow, she looks awesome. My first pullip came today and is also a suiseiseki smile I can't wait to start customising her!
Princesspetal ~ I know! I'm just irked her wig seems to poof out and cover them up xD And the dog is a mutt xD Part lab/chow/rottweiler/??? :3

Lottiesaurus ~ Thanks! :3 I hope you have as much fun customizing yours as I did with mine xD
She's co cute. I love the ears! Looks as if she had a fun day in the park! Great pics.
Awww...she is so cute! a very um, 'traditional' elf girl. x3
All of my dolls are elves LOL
she looks awesome ! yay i love her outfit too <3 I'm so glad you like her face up and ears ^^
Keri ~ Thanks! We had a great time there xD

Mirage ~ Her race is Mage, and there's a long and secret history why they look like elves xD But thank you! :3

Myufish ~ Heart She looks awesome because you did an amazing job! Thank yoooou!
Yay random trips! :3
D: <3 She's so gorgeous and she looks like she's having an amasing time! XD Really, really beautiful pictures too...:3
Se looks very much at home among the foliage ^^ <3 Great pictures ! I 'm having a hard time picking favorites XD
She's so pretty! She looks perfectly at home in the countryside!
Great photos
Pages: 1 2 3