Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for fiwen30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+1 as a buyer!

Bought a custom Dal from me. Very friendly & quick to pay, she let me know when doll arrived. Thank you!!
+1 as a buyer!
Another fantastic transaction with fiwen30. I highly recommend! smile
Awesome seller to buy from! GREAT communication, timely arrival, good packing! Would definitely purchase from again c:
+1 as a seller

Pleasant transaction and fast ship.
Bought some lovely doll clothing from her.
Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller!

Bought some Dal clothes from Fiwen30 who was really lovely to deal with, communication was great and the items were carefully wrapped and came really quickly- my girls totally love their ToyStory tshirts!! grin

Would definitely recommend this seller! Thanks for a lovely smooth transaction grin
+1 as a seller!

Bought My Melody from fiwen30 who was really lovely and patient and supplied plenty of additional photos- great communication throughout, thank you for another great transaction! *definitely* recommended grin
+1 as a buyer!

Bought a wig from me, and was very kind, with great communication and a fast payment. Thank you very much!
+1 as a seller!

Bought a Papin from fiwen30 who was really helpful, with great communication. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2