Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Naomi Stock Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to take some pics of her in her stock before I changed her into her new dress
[Image: 4345162604_506bfe5ed6_b.jpg]

[Image: 4345161624_90c4f7f500_b.jpg]

[Image: 4342737974_398d5cf5c4_b.jpg]
She is so pretty! I love her sparkly makeup & cute hair-style--thanks for sharing your pictures!

I won't be adding any more Pullips to my family, but I did get my hands on a stock Naomi wig...I put it on my Chill and that'll help my longing for a Naomi (for now).
(03-31-2010, 12:41 PM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]She is so pretty! I love her sparkly makeup & cute hair-style--thanks for sharing your pictures!

I won't be adding any more Pullips to my family, but I did get my hands on a stock Naomi wig...I put it on my Chill and that'll help my longing for a Naomi (for now).

Thanks XD I love my Naomi (Neko) a lot, she is now out of her stock clothes and in her new dress XD I'll put some pics of that up later when my camera isn't out of battery.
Omg! Naomi is soooo gorgeous! Seriously! I'm jealous!
(04-10-2010, 07:56 AM)amy Wrote: [ -> ]Omg! Naomi is soooo gorgeous! Seriously! I'm jealous!

Awww thank you. You should be, jk jk XD