Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Anyabelle was jealous..... (pic heavy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So she had to get a new dress too. Her dresses are harder but take less time. She wanted a yellow dress though. I don't really like yellow, but it's her favorite (evil dolls with their own minds....). I made hers less frilly than Sakura's. After all, she's only 3 and not 13 like Sakura. That many frills would just end up being a big mess the first time she jumped in a mud puddle and Anya likes mud. I made her take her bunny hat off for most of her pictures but she insisted it stay beside her.

[Image: Anyabellefrills2.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrills.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrillsnohat6.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrillsnohat5.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrillsnohat4.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrillsnohat3.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrillsnohat2.jpg]
[Image: Anyabellefrillsnohat.jpg]

And a close up of her adorable (even if slightly insane looking) face! Isn't she just precious???
[Image: Anyabelleface.jpg]
Awww another beautiful dress! Anya looks so happy with it!
oh how cute! - i might just have you make my minis some new clothing one day yay
that dress is wonderful!!!! Great job!!! It is so hard to sew for Minis!!! >O< I know, I've tried! And OMG you did A Wondeful fantastic job!! And Anya looks so cute!!! despite her creepy closeup face! LOL! So cute! X3
So cute! It must be difficult making such tiny clothes with so much detail - you did a great job!