Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Alexander is here. <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My new boy is here. I love him sooo much. May I introduce Mr. Alexander Merlin Fairbury, a rewigged, rebodied sage.
I have another wig on the way for him (actually, it's white with bright blue tips), and I gave him a labret as well as an eyebrow piercing(can you all give me opinions on them? Do they look realistic at all? I can't decide if the labret is too big or not...).

Anyway, here he is!:

[Image: 101_1573.JPG]

[Image: 101_1581.JPG]

[Image: 101_1563.JPG]

With Mizuki, his girlfriend. I'm not sure if they'll stay together or not though...:
[Image: 101_1602.JPG]

[Image: 101_1639.JPG]

[Image: 101_1640.JPG]

[Image: 101_1641.JPG]

[Image: 101_1643.JPG]

[Image: 101_1645.JPG]

He's my 7th doll, but one of them might be leaving soon, so I suppose he's #6! Yay!

Thanks ten_ten!

~Nichole
He's so sexy!

Did you glue beads on for the eyebrow piercing?
I think the labret may be a touch too big, as an advocate of someone with lip piercings, smaller jewellery is better XD but otherwise he's so handsome!
He is so cute, and I love his girlfriend too, they look so cute together!
OMGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3 I'm speechless!
Awww, cute couple! Love the poses too! smile
He's stunning! While his eyebrow piercing looks really hot, his labret may be a little big for his delicate features.
How did you attach them, by the way?
(05-22-2010, 03:50 PM)Soshi Wrote: [ -> ]He's so sexy!

Did you glue beads on for the eyebrow piercing?

Thanks. grin And yes, I got a packet of jewel things from the scrapbooking isle, they were 'pre-sticky', so I just stuck them in the correct places. The labret is the same thing. ^^

(05-22-2010, 04:33 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: [ -> ]I think the labret may be a touch too big, as an advocate of someone with lip piercings, smaller jewellery is better XD but otherwise he's so handsome!
Thanks for the info. ^^ I may just go ahead and use the hot needle method, or a drill for that then. It can't be too hard, right? Sweatdrop

(05-22-2010, 06:55 PM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: [ -> ]He is so cute, and I love his girlfriend too, they look so cute together!
Thanks! I can't wait to take more photos of him, and them together. ^^

(05-22-2010, 08:16 PM)Sour chan Wrote: [ -> ]OMGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3 I'm speechless!
^^

(05-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Cartagia Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, cute couple! Love the poses too! smile
Thanks. ^^

(05-23-2010, 01:05 AM)Nytherial Wrote: [ -> ]He's stunning! While his eyebrow piercing looks really hot, his labret may be a little big for his delicate features.
How did you attach them, by the way?
Thanks for the input as well. ^^ I was kinda thinking it was a little big. They are jewel type things that were in the scrapbooking isle at Hobby Lobby. ^^

Thanks guys!