Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lila_Meily's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+1 as a seller

I purchased Tiphona from Lila -- she was friendly & prompt, very reasonable with giving me time to gather money and shipped quickly. The doll is in 100% perfect condition. Thankyou smile
+1 as a buyer!

-Kind of Transaction (Buy, Sale, Trade) : Sale (she bought the doll I was selling)
-Item: Taeyang Chosokabe Motochika
-Date: In early September, put a deposit down for the doll. She paid off the balance about a week later, which was exactly when she said she would.
-Your Location: Hawaii, USA
-Comment: It was a smooth and easy transaction. She is totally trustworthy, pays when she says she will, and let me know when she received the goods. I would definitely deal with her again!

smile
- Kind of Transaction (Buy, Sale, Trade): Sell
-Item: Clothings set (jacket, trousers, shirt)
-Date: 09-05-2011
-Your Location: Warszawa, Poland :smile:
-Comment: +1, ofcourse positive smile Everything went smoothly and I'm glad you were satisfied with transaction ^ ^
-Kind of Transaction: Buy
-Item: Bianca Pullip
-Date: Some time late October
-Your Location: NC, USA
-Comment: A big +1 as a buyer, she put Bianca on layaway and followed through very well. A big pleasure to do business with! <3 <3
+1 as a seller

-Kind of Transaction: Sale
-Item: Nahh ato bait
-Date: February, 2012
-Your Location: Spain
-Comment: Very nice person, great transaction!
+1

Very nice person to deal with! I'm so glad that you're happy with your card! Happy
-1 as a buyer
Lila_Meily committed to a layaway on one of my dolls, but after the initial deposit I never heard back about the next payments. I tried contacting Lila_Meily through PM as well as through e-mail, but after 0 responses I was forced to end the layaway and put the doll back up for sale.
+1 for being just a really nice person~

I had on my wishlist that I was looking for Tiphona's card, and Lila_Meily sent it to me for free! I really appreciated it, thank you again! :>
+1 as a seller!

-Kind of Transaction (Buy, Sale, Trade) : Buy (I purchased a doll I had sold to her previously)
-Item: Taeyang Chosokabe Motochika
-Date: June/July 2014
-Your Location: Hawaii, USA
-Comment: There was a slight delay in mailing, but Lila_Meily kept in contact with me to let me know. She had her husband send the doll, and everything was just fine. Thank you so much!
Pages: 1 2