Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My 2 new girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
These are my 2 girls I've totally customized over the past couple of weeks while I've been on holidays from work. I have one day left of holidays and don't want to go back...just want to keep customizing!

They have both had their face ups completely re-done, added tat's and piercings.

[Image: 4651744502_a157ae539b.jpg]

[Image: 4651127457_8b35592a99.jpg]

[Image: 4651746468_b09ff31658.jpg]
they're so pretty! i like the left arm tattoos in the last photo grin
Love their tattoos! =D
They are beautiful! I love the tattoos as well!
Oh gosh, that last picture is gorgeous!
cool. Love the girl in the bottom photo ALOT!
Hey there! I think the girl in your last picture is absolutely beautiful. I like her rockstar tattoos & heavy eyeliner!
I love seeing pullips with tattoos! You picked some great ones for your girls. I quite like both girl's new looks! You did a great job!
They are both stunning, I love them! <3
Thanks everyone!
I'm back at work now and I can't stop thinking about what to do next! I've started keeping a notebook with me at all times so I can jot down ideas...

I brought another 2 dolls off ebay last night (which I really can't afford! But that's what credit cards are for right?!) so I can more done on the weekend.

(05-31-2010, 01:22 AM)pinkysaurus Wrote: [ -> ]they're so pretty! i like the left arm tattoos in the last photo grin

The left arm tattoos are pictures by an artist called Angelique Houtkamp, one of my favorite artist's/tattooist's. She has amazing pics.
they're beautiful!! I love the eyeliner on the one with the black hair <3 gorgeous smile
Awesome job on the customization! They look too cool!
OMG i love them! Heart 2
They look amazing!!! I love them! *0*
They are gorgeous! I love the face up of the last photo.
Pages: 1 2