Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lilcurly's Feedback +33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 for organizing the Rainbow Swap! It was a lovely event! Thank you for running it! Heart I can't wait to participate in the next one~!
+1 as a swap organizer/hoster - it couldn't have run more smoothly and perfectly!
+1 for swap hosting/organizing ^^ what they said lol. It really was put together well! I'd definitely participate in another.
+1 as a swap host
Yet another amazing swap hosted by Gemma. Everything went perfectly, everyone received beautiful boxes and any questions were answered in no time. Thank you for organizing such a great swap. smile
+ as a buyer

Gemma adopted Phoebe from me, paid on time and was a pleasure to deal with. smile
+1 as a seller. Sold me some type 4 bodies and they came in great shape. Thank you so much! smile
+ 1 as a buyer.

Adopted a Pullip from me, paid quickly, was a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed smile
+ 1

Sent me some eyechips I needed. Communication was great, and they arrived quickly. smile
+1 as seller. Great bargains on some doll clothes
Pages: 1 2 3