Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: ATTENTION: Those who want BST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be granting BST access one day a week. Every Wednesday I will grant access.
If you have PM'd me recently please PM me again on Wednesday.

I have been going through a lot of stuff in real life recently and do not have the time I used to have. I still have a lot of time to dedicate towards DM and Ningyou, just not as much as did. So please bare with me until I get some stuff in my life straightened out.

<3
Thank you for letting us know Kanami! Will PM you on Wednesday smile
Thanks Kaname! I will message you again Wednesday! Hope all is well^_~
OK, I will send PM this Wednesday
I will PM you on wednesday =)
thanks for telling us.
I will PM you on Wednesday. Happy
Thank you! i will pm you <3
Ok, I will PM you on Wednesday.
Oh, I get it now, the text confused me; I thought the forum had changed and now all members only got access to the BST part on 1 day of the week. LOL
ITs confusing to me being in New Zealand because its Wednesday today for me but i guess that means i email you on Thursday>?
Go ahead and PM her now if you are still online. It's not quite Wednesday yet here in the USA, but I'm guessing you are 12 hrs ahead of us or something like that. Time differences can be confusing.
Ok will do
thankssmile
Hope everything works out for you
i pmed you 2 wednesdays in a row and got nothing, how do you find how to access anyways,im confused
Check the Tips and Rules to make sure you've done everything listed to get the BST.
Pages: 1 2