Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 2 Entries Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought that the most original chore being photographed was Holyponiesbatman's Molly scooping up her puppy's poop! So cute!

I also really liked the entries from Hina Ichigo, Requiem, and Vanie. Those are the ones that really stand out for me.

But all in all, I really like all the entries so far. smile
I like the variety of "chores," and all the little details (like Pucheko cleaning her weapons, and Puki's rubber gloves). There are so many creative angles in the photos. I also enjoyed all the Cin-Dal-ellas.

I especially liked Katsu Curry's fail at using pixie dust, Roux shoving everythng under the bed, and the angles of Lark Tamago putting her money away with the street in the background, Lily mopping the floor, and Noel cleaning the windows.
I like Molly scooping the poop, True's gardening Justice, and Hina Ichigo's Tangerine doing all the Rainbow Mafia laundry! Those are my favorites!

True, I'm so glad you like my bank photo. Thanks! <3
Everyone's photos were so cute! I think I liked Babelglyph's the best~ It made me giggle~ And is totally what I picture for Chantal too! I was having such a hard time coming up with something for her!
Aww, thanks! I think Chantal's picture turned out like I would want my life to be, hee hee. Especially if you include "homework" in "chores"...sigh. A wardrobe full of pink and someone to wash my dishes...yeah, that'd be nice! (Granted, I think Lark would probably agree, and then make me be the one to provide both, so I'd better not type too loudly.)
LOL Chantal is already bugging me for a room of her own XP If you look closely at the pics of her 'room' you might notice that it's actually Tez's room, with Tez's new bed I just got her, all covered in pink wallpaper XD I'm also sort of in works for her very own man-servant~ For when Cecile isn't available X3