Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 3 Entries Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Challenge 3 Entries

Apparently the theme was doughnuts...

Anyways discuss!
i thought everyone did a brilliant job, some really creative photos there!

But my favourite's were Katsu Curry and Vanie's Puki =)
Hey, Justice loves donuts for breakfast! And cereal, and juice, and cocoa, and fruit, and muffins - she is a hearty eater.

I especially love Katsu Curry and her egg soldiers (and yes, that's a weird British thing, but at least I'd heard of it before!), Lily's Hello Kitty-themed breakfast, and Puki running late for school. But they were all adorable and fun to look through.
I'm hungry after looking through everyone's photos! Tongue I absolutely love Puki's (vanie's) photo. But everyone did a really great job!
I absolutely loved Katsu Curry, it really stood out to me with photo quality and creativity. Way to think outside the rement-box! <3
This week's challenge had so many wonderful shots--it's hard to say which was my favorite--I like so many of the photo entries!

I love Asashi's Chantal rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes to be greeted with breakfast in bed. TrueFan really used a great angle to showcase Justice and her awesomely yummy breakfast. Gaspode's Nova sitting in the teapot was just too adorable. And Holyponiesbatman's Molly looked so sweet & sassy whipping up her breakfast. And of course--vanie's Puki having breakfast on the go was really memorable.

All of you are producing such wonderful pictures that I need to work harder. I may come in last place, but boy is it fun getting there. smile
no the last place is reseved for Yukari and me ^^.
It is such a great thing to take part in this contest with so many wonderful dolls and photographers! You´re all brilliant.

I love Vanie´s Puki, she´s such a cutie
Glad you liked Nova's entry KiraKira - thanks!

I loved so many of these because (no pun intended) they were a real feast for the eyes! So many little details everywhere smile

I love the humour in Katsu Curry's and how much Ettarde's hard working personality came out in Deadlynova's. I also thought Moe was captured beautifully by KiraKira - she really looks like she's gonna enjoy digging into that big stack of pancakes!

Great fun everyone smile
Gaspode
Thank you Kirakira! I'm really glad it came out so well~

Everyone's entry was soooo cute! It'd be really hard for me to pick a fav~ Moe looks really cute with her stack of monster pancakes! Katsu Curry made me giggle very mcuhly X3