Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Challenge 4 - Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The theme is Adventure.

This challenge will run from July 27th-August 1st
Entries are due by August 1st at Midnight EST
Judging will be on August 2nd

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Chantal - Asashi
Ettarde - DeadlyNova
Justice - TrueFan
Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Lark - Sugarmag123

Lark Tamago - Babelglyph
Lily - CuddleMonkey101
Melanie - Christopher Fritz
Moe - KiraKira
Molly - Holyponiesbatman

Noel - SilverSumire
Nova - Gaspode
Pajelle - Requiem
Puchiko - Dana
Puki - Vanie

Rima - SweetMaddie11
Rin - Ridella
Roux - PrincessPetal
Tangerine - Hina Ichigo
Yukari - Merzedes

20 out of 20
Oh! cool theme smile *puts thinking hat on*
Adventure can be ssen in many different ways, it´ll be great fun to see what all of you had on your mind while creating the pic.
Oooh. I already have an idea for this but I'm not sure if I have the resources to do it... Let's see what I can do!!
Hm. This is the first time an idea hasn't popped into my head the moment I hear the theme. xD
I'm drawing a blank... Whacked
Oooh I have an idea, I just need to get the supplies! ^__^;;; I hope I can pull it off. ^^;
Perfect timing for me, I'm going on an adventure! I think the biggest challenge for me this week will be making sure I get my entry in on time~ In between all my adventuring o__o

Also, this theme reminded me of a one page random comic that Brian once found... And I plan to parody it~ Oh the plans I have~
I´ve sent mine yesterday, caus I will be on holiday for the next few days.
Hope that you received it ^^
(07-29-2010, 03:26 PM)Merzedes Wrote: [ -> ]I´ve sent mine yesterday, caus I will be on holiday for the next few days.

Nope I did not receive it.
(07-29-2010, 03:27 PM)Kanamai Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2010, 03:26 PM)Merzedes Wrote: [ -> ]I´ve sent mine yesterday, caus I will be on holiday for the next few days.

Nope I did not receive it.

so, I´ve sent it right way from another email adress once again. Hope that this time it´ll work. Innocent
Ok...I just sent my entry in. Thanks so much!
I sent you the wrong picture! D: I'm sending you the correct one today!
I sent mine yesterday! Did you get it?

EDIT: lol, never mind I see it
I'm afraid Roux and I may have to bow out of the competition sad

We haven't done her photo yet and i'm not sure if I'll have time to think of something. I've been busy this week with hospital appointments and work etc so I just haven't had the chance.

We shall look forward to seeing everyone else's entries though smile
Pages: 1 2