Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neiryo comes out again~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took Neiryo out again xD I've been meaning to again for awhile but didn't think it was more appropriate than when we went to get a blood test for my mom.

Hannah: So Neiryo, shall we go out again? We've got two places to go this time.
Neiryo: Oh excellent! I must come! I haven't been paid much attention since those big dolls came...
[Image: Neiryocute1.jpg]

Neiryo: Onward my trusty steed!
Hannah: That's owner to you.....
[Image: Neiryocute2.jpg]

Hannah: Here, for some of the part you can sit in my bag...was a bit awkward carrying you around.
Neiryo: YOU'RE ASHAMED OF ME AREN'T YOU!?
Hannah: No! But you're awfully loud and obnoxious!
[Image: Neiryocute3.jpg]

Hannah: We're heading to the hospital now for moms bloodtest
Neiryo: HOORAY THE HOSPITAL I CAN HELP OUT I'M A NURSE
Hannah: Yeeeaaah...sure you are
[Image: Neiryocute4.jpg]

Neiryo: Hurry up you slow horse!
Hannah: Don't be rude or you can wait in the car.
[Image: Neiryocute5.jpg]

Neiryo: Hmph, I can inject needles better than her.
Hannah: With your tiny hands?
Neiryo: Of course!
[Image: Neiryocute6.jpg]

Neiryo: Oh leave me here please this is where I belong.
Hannah: You would be more of a nuisance than a help, off to the Garden Nursery!
[Image: Neiryocute7.jpg]

Neiryo: Hey...hey look we're running out of thyme get it get it?
Hannah: Yes...I get it
[Image: Neiryocute8.jpg]

Neiryo: How can a plant be bisexual?!
Hannah: Well...it means it can self pollenate and
Neiryo: *cuts off* So its like a hermaphrodite?
Hannah: Not quite...
[Image: Neiryocute9.jpg]

Hannah: So how was today?
Neiryo: Take me back to the hospital!
Hannah: Sigh...she'll never let me hear the end of it.
[Image: Neiryocute10.jpg]

thanks for reading! XD
She has gorgeous eye-makeup! I bet the little ones are fun to take along for pictures, they're easier to conceal haha. Cute story Tongue
nice - i love your pic-fics with her - shes so cute - you shuld take a pic-fix with the March Hair - id love to see the two of them in action ^^
(08-03-2010, 01:52 AM)mobscenes Wrote: [ -> ]She has gorgeous eye-makeup! I bet the little ones are fun to take along for pictures, they're easier to conceal haha. Cute story Tongue

She does, I'd love to make a dal sized Neiryo but I don't have the money right now xP they are indeed! They fit right into your pocket! Thanks xD

(08-03-2010, 04:12 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]nice - i love your pic-fics with her - shes so cute - you shuld take a pic-fix with the March Hair - id love to see the two of them in action ^^

Thanks! She is absolutely adorable XD I love taking her places, I might next time ;D I need to get Bohso and take them to the hospital with me for my moms next treatment ^^
Haha, this made me chuckle. smile0
Very cute! She's so feisty, that Neiryo. You seem to have several feisty ones in your collection! smile
Lovely outfit for your doll, she looks lovely
So cute!!!!!!!!!!! *____*