Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Gyro's Arrival - Picture heavy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a few shots of my Gyro (#1260 - my Mum was oddly disappointed he wasn't a nice round number XD ) while he's still stock. He's getting a bit of a wig fix and new eyes to become my Romulus.

Yes, that coat is insane to get on and off @_@

Parcel

[Someone beat me to signing for him - I didn't even hear the doorbell ring]

Helper - Casper

[I had some fuzzy help unpacking him. Help that consisted mainly of bubblewrap theft]

Front of Box

[[Eeeeeeeeeeee! But, be warned, there is so. much. plastic D: ]

Back of box

[Just a quick back shot of the box]

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Romulus

Gyro's eyes

Romulus

[My favourite shot, even though it is a little fuzzy. This is definitely a quick look of Romulus' character shining through <3 ]
Aww, is that little bubblewrap snitch a ferret? Cute.
I was interested in Gyro simply for the steampunk factor, but I may have to have him aside from that after seeing everyone's pics. I love him in front of the ironwork. (Sewing machine stand???)
Your bubblewrap thief is adorable! wink
Zayne - Yes, that's my ferret Casper. Who is currently attempting to help me type XD And yes, that's the stand to my Singer that's waiting to be repaired. It had a nice, industrial look, lol.

Duskkodesh - <3 Thank you. He's adorably evil, I swear ^^
He's awesome, Gyro's such a handsome guy x) <3
Mmm, you're making me all too aware of what I'm cheating my Eos out of. I may have to invest in a Gyro myself.
Congrats! He looks smexy! smile