Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The Grails (Large images)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inspired by the new arrival, I've almost got all my grails, I'm only missing 2 XD

Funnily enough, I've noticed all the rare girls I have, have really light hair and white outfits, weird o.o

[Image: DSC_0003-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0019-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0027.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0035.jpg]
wow - i didnt notice the hair/skin similarities eithor - pretty kool though yay
Awww they are all sooo cute >.< ♥
(09-21-2010, 06:05 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]wow - i didnt notice the hair/skin similarities eithor - pretty kool though yay

I know right! XD I thought it was funny, they all work so well together.

(09-21-2010, 06:45 PM)zoreia Wrote: [ -> ]Awww they are all sooo cute >.< ♥

Thank you! <3
They're all so beautiful. smile
Breathtaking! So much beauty Heart 2

May your life be always filled with it Heart
Love the last picture, they all look so pretty <3
Gosh they look stunning all together Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
What about alice?
They're all so pretty! Your twin isolde's are wonderful <3
(09-21-2010, 09:09 PM)PrettyPullip Wrote: [ -> ]They're all so beautiful. smile

Thank you!

(09-21-2010, 09:09 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: [ -> ]Breathtaking! So much beauty Heart 2

May your life be always filled with it Heart

Awww <333 Thank you

(09-22-2010, 05:14 AM)SceneNeko Wrote: [ -> ]Love the last picture, they all look so pretty <3

Thanks! They're so beautiful together XD

(09-22-2010, 06:21 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh they look stunning all together Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2

Thanks very much!

(09-22-2010, 08:34 AM)SilverSumire Wrote: [ -> ]What about alice?

Although Alice was on my want list she was never a 'grail' of mine, I just loved her. Also Alice isn't a limited doll XD

(09-22-2010, 09:43 AM)tarteaucitron Wrote: [ -> ]They're all so pretty! Your twin isolde's are wonderful <3

Thank you! The Isolde's are my favorite dolls, (She's been my favorite Pullip ever since she came out)
Fantastic Alice isn't limited? But I thought....
(09-22-2010, 10:56 AM)SilverSumire Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic Alice isn't limited? But I thought....

Nope she's not, she's just an older doll thats why her price is up. Like Paja/Rovam etc. smile
wow, congrats on those smile They look gorgeous together. What grails do you have left to get?
I was wondering the same thing! Mmmm based on our little chats I would guess... Jouet for sure! Aaaand the other... maybe Savon? grin

Did I get it right??
Pages: 1 2