Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The Mad Scientist, the Abomination, and the Superhero (Neo Noir, Tina, Uncanricky)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dr. Arkham wishes to update her video blog about her recent evil deeds of evil, but with her new foe in the picture, such updates are becoming more difficult to complete.

[Image: mdash.jpg]
Arkham: Hello my beautiful followers! A lot has changed in my life since my last blog post.

[Image: mdash2.jpg]
Arkham: Perhaps the biggest change is that I have a faithful companion! Please meet Typn.

[Image: mdash3.jpg]
Arkham: I made her myself from spare parts I had lying around. What little I didn't have on hand, I... borrowed from a local hospital's morgue. She doesn't talk much, but that's the sign of a grand minion!

[Image: mdash4.jpg]
Arkham: I suppose the other major change is my life is...

[Image: mdash5.jpg]
The Uncanny: I've tracked you down at last, Dr. Arkham!

[Image: mdashfix1.jpg]
The Uncanny: Today is the day you pay for your crimes! Never again shall another corpse be harvested for your evil experiments.

[Image: mdash8.jpg]
The Uncanny: I am taking you to the proper authorities. It is my duty as a super heroic citizen!

[Image: mdash7.jpg]
Arkham: Ah... but you seem to think we will go quietly. Typn! Defend your master! Use your supreme scare attack!

[Image: mdash9.jpg]
Typn: Buh... buh buh... BUUUUHHHHH!

[Image: mdash10.jpg]
The Uncanny: Noooooooo! I... must... resist... this evil... magic...

[Image: mdash11.jpg]
The Uncanny: Skully... May my aim be true!

[Image: mdash12.jpg]
Arkham: Nooooooo!
Typn: Buuuuuuuh!

[Image: mdash13.jpg]
*WHAM*

[Image: mdash14.jpg]
Arkham: Wuaaaah! My face, my face! I think I feel a bruise coming on! Ooooh, how can I wreak evil havoc with a horribly bruised face!

[Image: mdash16.jpg]
Arkham: Come, Typn! We must flee for today. You haven't seen the last of us, Uncanny!

[Image: mdash17.jpg]
The Uncanny: And the day is saved once more! All you out there in the blog-o-sphere, heed my warning: if you commit evil, you will be stopped by... THE UNCANNY!

The Uncanny hasn't revealed her secret identity to me yet, but from what I can gather she witnessed Arkham stealing various body parts from the hospital. She has fought the evil of shoplifters and litterers, but now she feels she has a true arch-nemesis. Her greatest weaknesses seems to be tripping on her extremely long shoelaces and her hat falling in front of her eyes. I guess her superhero costume could use some work...

Sadly, my Uncanricky arrived with a shattered wrist, so I've ordered her an Obitsu. However, I didn't want to wait until it arrived to take pictures of her. After this shoot I realized that I really prefer type 4 bodies to type 3, even if you overlook the broken wrist. x.x I can't wait for her Obitsu, though! Then she can be even more heroic.

Buh... buh buh... BUUUUHHHHH!

LOL
Very cute Tongue

Very awesome! smile
Awesome indeed. Tempted to get Uncanricky now. smile
Thank you for the kind comments! I feel like a bit of a doof, because I just noticed the pic fic sub-section of the galleries. Sweatdrop Apparently I keep posting in the wrong area! frown
Lol! Love it! grin
(09-24-2010, 03:16 AM)Kyrie Arashi Wrote: [ -> ]Use your supreme scare attack!

[Image: mdash9.jpg]
Typn: Buh... buh buh... BUUUUHHHHH!

I loved that bit - genuinely made me laugh out loud. Especially the positioning of her arms!

My Uncanricky had a shattered wrist too. Apparently it's an issue with those dolls. I'll need to invest in an Obitsu as soon as I get settled I think.

Do another one!
Typn the franken-dal makes me giggle LOL

I look forward to seeing more of Dr Arkham and Uncanny's adventures smile
LOL this was so funny xD Typn is so cute, luckily both Typn and Arkham survived Tongue
I love Typn! Buh... buh... buh!! LOL

I hope there will be further adventure of this trio! grin
Great pic fic! Hopefully we'll get to see more!
Thank you for your kind comments!

I hope to do an ongoing series of Dr. Arkham and crew. I'll try to remember to put them in the Pic Fic forum next time. LOL
this was pure awesome! I love Typn hehe