Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The new boy has arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night, when I got home, I was happy to see this box.
Could it be?  Is it he?

It was none other than Wayne! I had found a split partner for his stock and pre-ordered him back in July before my cursed car issues began. I am a sucker for Taes...
In the box

I apologize for my oddly colored photos. My camera is temperamental like that. Here is the only photo I have of him with some of his stock on. I've named him Jin.
Handsome Wayne (I call him Jin)

I spent much of this morning removing him from the box and carefully taking off the stock so I could pack it up and get it sent out to my split partner. Going to the post office later today! Yay!
Got clothes?
Jin: So now that you succeeded in taking off all my clothes...do you have anything I can wear? Unless you want me to remain nekkid? I don't mind.

Me: I'm sure you don't. But definitely put something on. Here--wear this.

I know she's out there somewhere...
Jin: So where is she? Or he? I don't discriminate.

Me: Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Jin?!

Jin: My girl...or guy. This is the place where there are only couples, correct? I've heard that YOU won't let anyone be all alone. So I took that to mean that I would either have a Pullip or Tae to keep me company. You even get friends for your kid dolls, right?

Me: Oh. Right. See...it's like this. I ran into a bit of car trouble, and so my dolly buying budget has taken a hit big time. It might be a while before we can find you a friend.

Jin: *sigh*

Me: But look on the bright side--you can actually let me know who you want as your friend--pullip or tae, someone stock or a custom! And I'll take you to work and you can sit on my desk...

He was a little sad to hear that he didn't already have a honey waiting for him nor any imminent plans to get one. Sorry, Jin. sad
awww congrats on the new Taeyang !
Don't worry Jin , you'll get along with Kira's dolly family (..maybe he'll baby sit Kili XD )
Grats! He sounds like a sweetie. Can't wait to see who he picks as his hunny. smile
Oh he's lovely! <3 Such a handsome Tae!
(09-24-2010, 06:14 AM)myufish Wrote: [ -> ]awww congrats on the new Taeyang !
Don't worry Jin , you'll get along with Kira's dolly family (..maybe he'll baby sit Kili XD )

Thank you! Really...he's the LAST Taeyang. (Unless of course, he chooses a Taeyang friend to keep him company). And babysitting Kili will definitely keep him occupied...

(09-24-2010, 06:16 AM)Duskkodesh Wrote: [ -> ]Grats! He sounds like a sweetie. Can't wait to see who he picks as his hunny. smile

Thank you! I also am excited to see who he'll eventually choose. I need to go sell some stuff on ebay to finance Jin's friend. smile

(09-24-2010, 06:22 AM)Cartagia Wrote: [ -> ]Oh he's lovely! <3 Such a handsome Tae!

Thank you! I think so, too. smile
Aya's looking for a temporary long distant relationship until Her new Beau comes in the mail and her heart goes out to jin so she wanted me to send him her picture.

[Image: 17513946_46fcd0561285277798.jpg]
(09-24-2010, 07:37 AM)cmair1202 Wrote: [ -> ]Aya's looking for a temporary long distant relationship until Her new Beau comes in the mail and her heart goes out to jin so she wanted me to send him her picture.

[Image: 17513946_46fcd0561285277798.jpg]

Aya is cute & super-trendy...it was thoughtful of you to post her photo. Hope her beau arrives quickly!

Jin thanks you for the photo--he enjoys looking at pictures! yay

your welcome, hope every thing goes well for you with your car.
p.s. I made the wig for her my self. I am so proud of the way it turned out. It has shinny plastic strand in it like the MLP's sometime have.
Aaaaaawww! Wayne! Congrats. I'm jealous. smile