Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Welcome home, Leila~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today my newest Pullip Ala arrived today! Since she arrived nude, I gave her some "B.F.C. Ink" clothes that I picked up on clearance a couple of weeks ago, for just such an occasion. Happy Now to make her an outfit that reflects her personality!

Her name is Leila, and I think she's going to be a little mischievous, haha. LOL

[Image: 5052925578_6149551557.jpg]
Untitled by sunflower0717, on Flickr

[Image: 5052925616_280294f2d5.jpg]
Leila: "Huh? I'm totally innocent~"

[Image: 5052925614_41ca0690ea.jpg]
heeh aww she is cute but tell me soemthing how do you manage to make her keep one eye shut??
(10-05-2010, 11:42 AM)love4dollz Wrote: [ -> ]heeh aww she is cute but tell me soemthing how do you manage to make her keep one eye shut??

With the buttons that make her wink, if you press it in enough, then it 'clicks' and will stay closed. I don't think this works for all Pullips, though? My Angelica (Raphia) doesn't keep her eyes closed. It works for my Kyoko (Aya) too, so I wonder if it's something with newer Pullips?
Sleepy eye is a newer pullip addition. The older girls can only blink, someone will probably know exactly which girl was the first to have sleepy eyes ^^

And your Ala is lovely , congratz :p
Ohhh wow ok thanks guysgrin
She's gorgeous, I'm seeing the mischievousness in the last pic :p
She is so cute! My very first pullip was an Ala!
I love her - Ala is such a beautiful doll smile
Congrats! She's very pretty smile