Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Edmund and Eve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edmund and Eve. My current favorite couple. smile

[Image: 5060931565_5d5ccf5502_z.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3276r.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3280r.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3270r.jpg]

Thank you for viewing. smile
oh Eve's got some pretty chips - are those stock or coolcat? - and they make such a great pair!
Thanks. smile

Eve's eyes are Coolcat stickers + flat eye chips.
OMG they are sooo cute together i just love your photosgrin
truly beautiful photos

Both dolls are gorgeous and Eve's dress ... WOW. Where did you get it?
Thank you Love4dollz and Miss Edith.

Eve's dress is a cheapo Barbie dress I got from a dollar store. I just altered it a bit and sewed a layer of embroidered tulle on the skirt to make it look less cheap(ish). yay
MUCH less cheap - I am amazed. It looks like a handmade for Eve type dress, not made by Mattel grin
Thanks a lot. yay
I love the backgrounds you use! Is this your "green screen" method? The last picture is my favorite, they look so beautiful together. smile
They look gorgeous together!
Thanks Bohemian and Mag.

Yes, that's the green screen. yay

Speaking of which, I need to get started with my pic fic.
Wow, stunning! I love the dolls, & the photo's. Really atmospheric & beautiful. What doll is she?? I know I recognise her but my brain's refusing to cough up, lol.
Thank you, Lilcurly. She's Cinciallegra. smile
They make a gorgeous pair! Your backgrounds are beautiful, and I love how you altered Eve's dress. smile Can you explain more about the "green screen" method?
Thank you, KiraKira. smile

I shoot against a green background. That way, it's easier for me to extract the subjects (as long as they're are not wearing green, or blue) and put them in a setting I like.