Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Akane's slightly new look..and someone else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working and my Mom have been taking all my time up but today I managed to get a few pics in XD
If you can guess who the girl is, props to you! And yes her eyelashes are supposed to be that chunky XD

[Image: DSC_0019-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0011-3.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0027-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0007-3.jpg]

And Shinku's been here for about a month LOL
[Image: DSC_0029-1.jpg]

XD
GREAT FAIRY OMG! *steals her* XD I remember talking about doing one with you - she looks brilliant!!! I have to do one now, soon, too XD I love how you did the leaf coverings <3

Akane looks as gorgeous as ever and Shinku is a cute <33
(11-17-2010, 08:10 PM)Puzzle Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT FAIRY OMG! *steals her* XD I remember talking about doing one with you - she looks brilliant!!! I have to do one now, soon, too XD I love how you did the leaf coverings <3

Akane looks as gorgeous as ever and Shinku is a cute <33

XD hahahaha I'm quite happy how she turned out <3 I had to do her cause of our discussion. Do iiiit you must!

I must admit I've only touched Shinku once after the bad experiences with Chanti's hair...Shinku has the same hair but worse quality so its like uh no touchy XD
Very cute. I reckon she's a... Kaela! : D
ooooh, I love akane's eyes, they look stunning! Have you re-done them? & the fairy is so cute, will she have any clothes & wings or will she stay nakey? & congrats on Shinku smile
your fairy is stunning (even although she is pink YIKES :p )

I reckon the blonde is Adsiltia or Cinciallegra

congratulations on Shinku smile
I love Akane's outfit!