Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Snow day !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

I would like to share with you some of my girls, today we have got snow in Ireland. ;D

Adaia on the tree (Pullip Blanche)
Adaia snow

Tara, she is very shy girl (Pullip Tiphona)
Tara snow

TalĂ­a, she is ready to go shopping (Pullip Alte) ;D
Talia snow
I hope you enjoy as much as I did. Thanks for view them. ;D
Gorgeous! <3 I love their winter outfits.
(11-28-2010, 08:04 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]Gorgeous! <3 I love their winter outfits.

Thanks I made some of the clothes. So happy to hear it. ;D
beautiful family and beautiful snow LOL I so want to see snow once in my life.
Hehe, first thing i thought of when I saw the snow was taking the pullips out too x3 I love the clothing, particually the first & thirds' dress-shirts, they are beautiful!
so adorable!! you did a great job on the clothing, you should do commissions! grin
Those outfits are adorable! Love the photos!
Miss Edith I am sure one day you will see snow. You only need to wish it very hard, the dreams always come true. ;D
Thylaylii yes do it, the pics looks very nice, the snow gives a very nice color in the pics.
mobscenes thanks sweetie I might open my own shop after Xmas. But I want to get better sewing.
GreyBird1881 thanks a million!!
I am so happy to read your comments ;D
Where did you get all of the clothes that they are wearing?
(11-29-2010, 03:15 PM)icesymphany Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you get all of the clothes that they are wearing?
I made the dresses, hats and scarfs. And the tight in the third picture. I am happy you like them. grin