Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Random pics of my girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here there are some of the last pics of my girls:

Yumi has helped me to try my new camera:
Yumi

Kokoro, my girlsfriend present for christmas
Kokoro

Julie, till 2 months thinking about what to do with her, now she is finished
Julie
Julie

And Meiko who has new eyelashes
Meiko
Your girls are lovely!!!

Julie is a cutie!!! I love her face!
Gorgeous girls <3

I love Julie too! Is she a My Melody? Where did you get her clothes? smile
Kokoro and Julie left me breathless, you have such an unique Aquel in your family ♥
(01-09-2011, 06:15 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]Gorgeous girls <3

Julie is a rechipped and rewigged aquel, her clothes are from a moxie teenz smile
What a lovely bunch! Julie looks so much prettier than a stock Aquel and I love Kokoro in that pink wig.
(01-09-2011, 07:56 PM)gigina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2011, 06:15 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: [ -> ]Gorgeous girls <3

Julie is a rechipped and rewigged aquel, her clothes are from a moxie teenz smile

Well she's gorgeous smile

I love Meiko the most! Who was she originally? And do you mind my asking where you got her wig from? I was looking for a style like that for my Papin
Cute pics! I love the last one!
(01-13-2011, 10:31 PM)dunneh Wrote: [ -> ]I love Meiko the most! Who was she originally? And do you mind my asking where you got her wig from? I was looking for a style like that for my Papin

Meiko is a peter pan, I just changed her body for an obitsu, her wig is the stock one smile
Hola gigina!! que alegria verte por aqui a ti y a tus niñas!!
(01-14-2011, 04:00 AM)gigina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011, 10:31 PM)dunneh Wrote: [ -> ]I love Meiko the most! Who was she originally? And do you mind my asking where you got her wig from? I was looking for a style like that for my Papin

Meiko is a peter pan, I just changed her body for an obitsu, her wig is the stock one smile

Really! I could hardly recognize her. I always thought Peter Pan was cute but I didn't want her.... until now. Oh My She's adorable, and her stock wig looks really cute there. ♥

Looking at doll pics is hazardous to my wallet. x_x