Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Some pics of my girls in the snow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it finally snowed in SC, and I took a few pics of some of my fave girls in the snow!
[Image: DSCN7296.jpg][Image: DSCN7295.jpg]
[Image: DSCN7291.jpg][Image: DSCN7290.jpg]
[Image: DSCN7289.jpg][Image: DSCN7287.jpg]
[Image: DSCN7284.jpg][Image: DSCN7283.jpg]
[Image: DSCN7282.jpg][Image: DSCN7281.jpg]
[Image: DSCN7280.jpg]
Your curly-haired freckled Pullip is super charming <3 that wig is perfect. Any idea's what brand it is?
http://www.facetsbymarcia.com/wigshop89.htm
It is the first wig here, such awesome quality! Issie was a custom made by my friend Amy, She was once Zuora, love her to pieces and if you can not tell she is also pregnant:-)
(01-12-2011, 07:58 AM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: [ -> ]Issie was a custom made by my friend Amy, She was once Zuora, love her to pieces and if you can not tell she is also pregnant:-)

I did recall reading that she was pregnant from an older post by you and that certainly added to her charm! Pullip as a young mommy- awwww!!

P.S. Thanks for the link!

P.p.s just saw the link and wow from that photo i would have never ever given it a second glance or imagined how cute it could look on a Pullip! But it's definately on my want list now!
Very nice pics, I adore your dals they are so cute!!
Thank you so much!
I love this photoshoot - all your dolls look so adorable out in the snow!
Thank you! I would have taken them all out, but it was to cold brrrrr
Cute pics ^__^
Snow always provides an interesting challenge and environment to shoot in, hehehe.
Aw, your girls are all so sweet. I really like your custom girl, and your Kirsche is adorable in that wig!
Thank you! I was thinking of getting her a new wig, but I think this one suits her:-)
*0* Your Another Rabbit...she's so adorable, I'm not even supposed to like them, but she's the only exception that stole my heart :3
gorgeous piccies!! i really wanted to take pics of my girls in the snow...but i was too much of a wuss to go out in the cold & faff with posing dolls :p