Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Mary Weather's Wish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mary Weather: *cry*
[Image: Maryswish.jpg]

Momiji: Hey Mary, I'm getting ready to leave have you seen Cai..... Are you ok???
Mary Weather: *cry* I'm fine..... *cry*
[Image: Maryswish2.jpg]

Momiji: No, you aren't. What is it? It can't be that bad.
Mary Weather: *cry* Yes it can!*cry*
[Image: Maryswish3.jpg]

Momiji: Come on. Sit up here and tell me. You know you can tell me anything.
Mary Weather: *sniff* I can't make any friends. Everybody wants to be friends with Sakura but nobody likes me.
[Image: Maryswish4.jpg]

Momiji: I thought I was your friend. I like you.
Mary Weather: You're my best friend but it's not the same. You're a boy. I need a friend who's a girl.
Momiji: You probably shouldn't be so mean to them, especially Sakura....
[Image: Maryswish5.jpg]

Mary Weather: I'm not mean!
Momiji: Come on don't be that way! Kaori told her brother what you said to Sakura the other day. You know that wasn't very nice.
Mary Weather: Well yeah but.... She didn't ask me to go riding with them. She asked everybody but me to go.
[Image: Maryswish6.jpg]

Momiji: Still, if you had said something nice, they probably would have let you come too.
Mary Weather: Maybe...... Ok. I'll try to be nicer.... Oh! Hey! You wanted a bunny for Sakura right? Will this one do?
[Image: Maryswish7.jpg]

Momiji: It's perfect! It even has some pink on it! Are you sure?
Mary Weather: Yes. She can have. She'll like it.
Momiji: Thank you so much! *hug*
[Image: Maryswish8.jpg]

Momiji: I'll tell her it's from you.
Mary Weather: No don't! I don't want her to like me just because I give her things.
[Image: Maryswish9.jpg]

Momiji: Oh. I wonder if she only likes me because I give her things.
Mary Weather: *giggle* You liar! You don't wonder that at all! She likes you because you are cute and funny and you know it!
Momiji: *smile* Yeah, I know.
[Image: Maryswish10.jpg]

Mary Weather: Oh! Would you like some cocoa? It has whipped cream.
Momiji: No thank you. I have to go. I'm supposed to meet Sakura soon and I'm going to be late.
[Image: Maryswish11.jpg]

Mary Weather: Then hurry up! You don't want to be late! It's very rude to make a lady wait!
Momiji: *laughs* Ok Mary. I'll go. You're ok now?
Mary Weather: Yes. I'll be fine. I'll try harder to make friends.
[Image: Maryswish12.jpg]

Mary Weather: Well, Cuddles, do you think that Momiji is right and if I'm nicer Sakura and the other girls will like me?
[Image: Maryswish13.jpg]
Awww, I hope Mary Weather has more luck with making friends now! It was nice of Momiji to help her out! (where's the Warm Fuzzy emoticon?) smile
Ah I'm glad Mary Weather feels better, I hope the others give her a chance :3 Her lamb plush is adorable too <3
Aww that was so cute! I hope everyone likes her in the end!